“The pursuit of compassion, dignity and hope.” – Helen Bamber
We work with the consequences of conflict, violence and pain without fear or prejudice.
- We will take on the challenge of difficult conversations.
- We will bring together people’s experience to influence systemic change.
- We will champion the rights of those who have experienced harm.
- We are trustworthy, transparent and honest in everything we do.
- We will engage with integrity and dignity.
- Through dignity and respect we will create a safe place to listen and understand your
- We will help to create pathways of support.
- We will be influential in repairing and mediating relationships.
- Through the collation of experience we will develop a strong and credible voice to inform learning and promote change.
- We will influence the development and commissioning of services for individuals and
families who have experienced harm.